Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Can't sleep.... Again

Can't sleep again. Brain going too fast and thinking too much.   Probably a byproduct of working too late and not taking downtime.  Tried to relax and stop thinking during my ritual evening hot tub but it's not working. 

I missed updating how many rolls and if I've gone to class. Let's just say I've gone a few times and maybe 10 rolls. Seems easy enough.

Been dealing with lots of kid issues lately.  My oldest wants to move out. But now talking about staying weekends and at his dad's rest of time.  So basically 4 days a month I get him. I'm trying to remember what it's like to be 15 and I can't remember.  Maybe it's life's way of protecting you from all the angst and issues you had as a teenager. Wish I remembered half of it. Might be a better parent if I could sympathise better.

Trying to write what's been good lately.  Today I got to teach judo.  And I woke up early to work out. Yesterday I found time to make cookies. And was able to have coffee with a friend unexpectedly. 
I can't say I'm entirely happy. And I know what's missing or maybe think I do but don't have means to change it. I am feeling a bit lost right now. Once again I'm not where I thought I would be,  I don't have what I would like,  and looking for changes. 15 year old angst in an almost 40 year old women's body.

No comments: