Thursday, December 20, 2012

Remembering

Today,  after speaking with coworkers about the fact I knitted,  I remembered I had pictures on a blog of knitting,  and even more so,  remembered that I did at one time,  wrote a bit about my life.

So I went back to my writing and had a good look as to what happened and where I'm at today.  So interesting how time has gone on.

I'm lying here tonight,  finding it hard to fall asleep,  and remembered that I had this.   So... Here I am again.

No point in hashing out what I've done or been to these past two years. Given that it's almost exactly two years since I've written...

I had someone ask me the other day,  since the world might end on Friday,  what did I want to do?  And I couldn't come up with anything.   Granted,  there is much I want to change,  learn about,  grow,  experience and have in my life.   But,  when it comes down to the basics,  if things were to end as of Friday,  I would say I had a good time of it all.   Of course,  when I wake up Saturday morning.... I'm going to go back to looking at what I want to do differently.  Until then, I'll stay status quo for the next two days. But I have to say.... If the world does start to end on Friday,  I'm calling in sick to work.

Speaking of work,  it's been so busy... Juggling with work load and trying to get everything together before holidays.  I'm contemplating working a day next week to deal with work load and dealing with mommy guilt for not spending time with my kids on their days off.   But work pays for the mortgage so it's in our best interest for me to put the time in to it.   I just know that they're not kids forever.   And in the now,  just see me as not coming through on planned holiday time. Again.

But I might not have to worry about that past Friday anyways....

No comments: